This Art Gallery is unique and will comfort you with your nightmares. Come dressed up and join the fun. Drink some wine,liquor or water and talk about how each artwork makes you feel with those of equal interest. Free to Enter.
Are you into the Dark Arts? Extreme creativity? Deep Metaphors?
Well then, Welcome! You will feel right at home.
I brought 2 people that aren’t even into such a thing and they absolutely loved it.
As long as you go with an open mind. Prepare for your mind to blast off. You will see darkness differently after this.
Creativity flows through the air.
What To Expect & Advice
- Don’t worry about lines. When we got there the door was wide open to just walk in and take a look.
- Some get dressed up just for the artsy occasion! Don’t be Afraid to take advantage of this event to try out a new fashion that stands out.
- Nude art, strange genital artwork, things just get very outstanding here. Beware lol But it’s incredible.
- Vampires …… They’re everywhere ;p
- Don’t worry, you won’t be the only normal looking tourist that is going to be there. So no excuses.. Head on in for the experience!
- Parking wasn’t that bad, but like NYC parking is usually based out of luck. Train is just easier and you get to have peace of mind.
- Food? Not at the event, but down the block! Dolla Pizza’z Holla! LOL
- Music? Yep.
If you would like to view the rest of my photoset. Check out my Photography Album!
– Last Rites Gallery is located at 325 W 38th Street, between 8th and 9th Avenues, New York, NY
Gallery hours are Tuesday through Saturday, 1pm to 9pm, Sundays 1pm to 6pm. For more information, please email email@example.com or call: 212.560.0666.
Here is there Official website! Last Rites Gallery Website
and Facebook – Last Rites Facebook
Want me to review your Restaurant/Venue/Event/Hotel ?
Email me at LiveThroughHope@yahoo.com
I would love to eat all your food and blog all the things!
Want to help out? Make my tummy full and keep the adventures coming? Check out where I will be or will want to be next.
NOLA in Long Island NY | Seafood at the Mighty Catch
Date Night at the Gold Room | Brooklyn NY
Cheers Cut Flushing NY | Food Review
Manting – New York | Restaurant Review
Where to Flushing NY – Bubble Milk Tea – TigerSugarUSA
Where to Eat in NY Flushing – Daxi Sichuan
Fire Performers in NY at Masquerade Party | Central Islip, NY
Fire Performers in NY at Golden Terrace Banquet Hall – Annalisa’s Wedding
Where to Eat NY – Painters Restaurant | Seafood
Fire Performers in NY at Hope City Empowerment Center – Taylors Dream Events