Looking for a hike with wonderful views?
This place is worth the stop!
First off let me start by saying this was totally unplanned.
We were on our way to PA and asked around in search of a scenic overlook or hike.
This happened in the middle of our drive since it was such a beautiful day out and we wanted to get the most out of our beautiful sunny day!
This hike won many tourists hearts and most certainly mine.
I really wish I was ready for this hike.
These boots were killing me and got totally wrecked but were cheap anyway.
We wound up bumping into nice strangers who gave me a bottle of water which made me forever grateful.
I was soo thirsty, it hurt lol
Not to mention it was super hot outside and sun was beaming on my face.
Enough of the complaining.
I loved the hike anyway!
Not knowing what lies ahead we stopped at every bit of scenery we had seen in complete awe.
I haven’t done this in ages.
I used to hike all the time!
When I was younger, I had spent most of my Winter and Summer breaks in PA.
Camping and survival was my thing.
It was nice to get back in touch with nature.
Joe’s always ready and down to climb anything!
and spin all the things everywhere lol
The higher up you go, the more breath taking!
The scenery locations were the right amount in between to have little breaks before checking out what was next.
My partner in life and love.
Such a great day.
We will definitely be going back again properly ready this time.
Accomplished Selfie !
Next time I’ll be going on the edge!
Those boots weren’t allowing me to do so.
Joe, always fearless!
- Bring 3 Bottles of water.
- Bring light snacks that are high in protein for continuous energy
- Bug spray for sure!
- Dress comfortably, you’ll be climbing on top of rocks and dirt.
- Wear the right shoes. It was 2 hours up and 2 hours back down, however we were told it’s longer and leads to a lake!
- There were plenty of people on the trail. Not too crowded but you felt safe enough with the company that was around.
- Bring toilet paper to be on the safe side. lol
- Wear a hat if you don’t want too much sun exposure on your head. As you can see there’s plenty of sun on a sunny day and it will beam on you.
- Don’t forget your camera and a portable charger would be a great idea.
- Tag #livethroughhope for a feature!
If you really liked my review comment below!
If you would like me to review your Restaurant/Venue/Event/Hotel Email me at LiveThroughHope@yahoo.com
I would love to eat all your food and blog all the things!
Want to help out? Make my tummy full and keep the adventures coming? Check out where I will be or will want to be next.